- All passes are print-at-home and must be scanned at venue for entry.
- The original purchaser's name is shown on the PDF ticket, but tickets may be used by the ticket holder even when the name on the PDF ticket is not that of the actual ticket holder.
- The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry.
- Please visit our ADA Page for ADA information.
- There is an 8-ticket limit.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- The name of the original purchaser can't be changed.
- Minimum browser requirements are required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated browser version.
- Don't buy passes from a third party or scalper. Third party sales can't be guaranteed, authenticated or supported.
- A photo ID, order number and the credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup or troubleshooting by the original purchaser.
- For questions about your order, please contact Ticket Purchase Support.
Will call/Box office INformation
Check back closer to festival dates for box office location and hours.
EZ Pay Payment Plans
Divide your order into equal payments now through October 31
- To check on your order, log in to your ticketing account.
- For questions or help with your payment plan, please contact Ticket Purchase Support.
- Tropicalia Fest payment plan orders are handled exclusively through our festival ticketing partner.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- You may pay in full if you do not want to use the payment plan.
- In order to utilize the payment plan, you MUST specifically check the payment plan (EZ Pay) box during the checkout/order process and have a minimum balance of $100. If you miss this, you are paying in full. There will be no account adjustments.
- Your initial order total will be split into 2 even payments starting the day you order through October 1. Due to rounding exact payment amounts may vary per payment.
- Your additional monthly payments will be automatically deducted through October 2018, the same day each month, on the original order day.
- Automated payments may take up to 72 hours to process.
- Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 restocking fee. No exceptions. It is 100% your responsibility to manage your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payments are deducted. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged a $50 restocking fee.
- Last day to order on a payment plan is October 1, 2018.
- All orders should be paid in full by November 1, 2018.